Dunmac General Contractors Ltd. is a locally owned Construction Company that has been operating since 1983. Dunmac has performed General Construction Services to the Industry over the past 28 years. We specialize in Design Build, Construction Management and Direct Tendering in Commercial and Light Industrial Projects. Projects range in size from $5 million to $25 million.
Dunmac General Contractors Ltd., one of Saskatchewan's leading General Contractors has career opportunities available for an experienced ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT to join our growing team in the Saskatoon Office, starting Part time and leading to Full time.
Reporting initially to the Office Administrator and General Manager, the ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT is responsible for:
* Preforming all word processing requirements
* Sending/receiving important documents via email and fax
* Maintaining correspondence/document files
* Assembling reports/maintenance manuals (PDF Format)
* AP - matching all packing slips to invoices and entering them into Timberline Software
* Open mail
* Answer telephone and taking messages
* Prepare Tender documents
* Helping the Office Administrator with many more administrative duties
Preference will be given to candidates with the following qualifications;
* One to three years experience (Administrative Assistant Diploma)
* Experience in the Construction Industry
* Attention to detail with the ability to recognize discrepancies.
* Good communication, problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills.
* Must be proficient on the computer and intermediate skills with MS software (Outlook, Word and Exel)
* Able to work under pressure and meet challenging deadlines
Dunmac offers competitive salary package commensurate with experience, along with an excellent benefit package. Dunmac is committed to the training and development of its people.
All applications will be kept confidential
Please forward resume to the attention of:
Fax: (306) 934-2979 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org