Dunmac General Contractors Ltd. is a locally owned Construction Company that has been operating since 1983. Dunmac has performed General Construction Services to the Industry over the past 28 years. We specialize in Design Build, Construction Management and Direct Tendering in Commercial and Light Industrial Projects. Projects range in size from $5 million to $25 million.
Dunmac General Contractors Ltd., one of Saskatchewan's leading General Contractors has career opportunities available for experienced ESTIMATOR to join our growing team in the Saskatoon Office.
The ESTIMATOR must have Commercial and Light Industrial Construction experience and will be responsible for:
* Estimate projects Commercial and Light Industrial Construction Projects.
* Multiple sub-trade execution strategies and estimates to evaluate.
* Accountable and responsible for accuracy and compliance of assigned estimate.
* Completes operations specific estimates.
* Responsible to complete the entire tender proposal package submission including schedules, rates, and lists to provide complete and compliant tender submission.
* References historical cost and production to current cost estimates. Benchmark efficiency and effectiveness of project activities.
* Advises General Manager as to cost and schedule fluctuations, improved material, or other factors affecting construction. Value Engineering to be explored for all applicable projects or situations.
* Contributes to assembly of proposal documents.
* Collaborates with General Manager to develop, recommend, and implement the project execution plan after being awarded the project.
* Recommend project subcontractors and suppliers utilized in assembling or closing tenders and for actual Dunmac project execution.
* Complete post-bid analysis on jobs bid.
* Review all general business unit cost reports and forecasts for future cost estimate assembly.
Preference will be given to candidates with the following qualifications;
* Mechanical, Civil or Structural engineering degree, or graduate of engineering tech program.
* 5 to 10 years experience in the construction industry with a focus on Commercial and Light Industrial Projects.
* Experienced with Timberline Estimating, Alternative Contracting Methods, Design Build, & Construction Management.
* In depth knowledge of construction materials and techniques.
* Clear and thorough understanding of RFQ General Condition's terms and conditions.
* Excellent organizational and planning skills.
* Excellent interpersonal, conflict resolution and communication skills
* The ability to make timely and rational decisions under pressure.
Dunmac offers competitive salary package commensurate with experience, along with an excellent benefit package. Dunmac is committed to the training and development of its people.
All applications will be kept confidential
Please forward resume to the attention of: Shawn Gusikoski
Fax: (306) 934-2979 or email: email@example.com