Dunmac General Contractors Ltd. is a locally owned Construction Company that has been operating since 1983. Dunmac has performed General Construction Services to the Industry over the past 28 years. We specialize in Design Build, Construction Management and Direct Tendering in Commercial and Light Industrial Projects. Projects range in size from $5 million to $25 million.
Dunmac General Contractors Ltd., one of Saskatchewan's leading General Contractors has career opportunities available for experienced PROJECT COORDINATOR to join our growing team in the Saskatoon Office.
Reporting to the Project Manager, the PROJECT COORDINATOR must have Commercial and Light Industrial Construction experience and will be responsible for:
* Providing assistance to Project Manager in the coordination, scheduling, quantity surveying, reporting and quality control functions.
* Works with the Project Manager to establish a cost reporting system for all project components, including: excavation, backfill, formwork, rebar, concrete, embedded metals and underground piping.
* Monitors daily, weekly and monthly labour, equipment, material and subtrade costs.
* Monitors cost accurals and reviews with the Project Manager on a regular basis.
* Develops a schedule with the assistance of the Project Manager and assists Project Manager with the development of bi-weekly schedules. Monitors and updates schedules on a regular basis. Reviews and monitors actual construction vs. schedule. Identifies critical path and keeps abreast of manpower loading and materials deliveries.
* Controls drawings, drawing records and revisions.
* Controls site instructions and change orders.
* Maintains all QA/QC documentation, maintains records of all testing and inspections.
* Ensures that all technical aspects of the work conform to all applicable codes and standards.
* Ensures that all work is completed accurately (i.e. survey)
* Obtains and provides written documentation for all clarifications and instructions, attends all regular meetings.
* Assists and monitors all payroll functions to ensure proper coding and cost allocation.
* Assists with preparing progress invoicing and progress status reports.
* Completes estimates, reviews estimates and assists in costing.
Preference will be given to candidates with the following qualifications;
* Mechanical, Civil or Structural engineering degree, or graduate of engineering tech program.
* 2 to 5 years experience in a construction environment.
* Good communications, problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills.
* Computer literate in a Windows environment.
Dunmac offers competitive salary package commensurate with experience, along with an excellent benefit package. Dunmac is committed to the training and development of its people.
All applications will be kept confidential
Please forward resume to the attention of: Shawn Gusikoski
Fax: (306) 934-2979 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org